PIXEL ART COMMISSIONS
Things I can make
- Streaming screens and alerts
- Custom Streamlabs Widgets (this includes coding)
- Scenes for any other purpose (for example, a music video)
All of these can either be static or fully animated. I'm also always open to try new things so if what you need is not in this list (and not in the "things I won't make" section below) feel free to still contact me.
: I've decided to focus on bigger commissions so I'm not making "bouncy characters" and emotes anymore unless they're multiple.
Things I won't make
- Sexually explicit material
- Realistic violent scenes
- Anything else that I might find distasteful or offensive
- You contact me with a detailed description of your idea and any material I might need for reference (a sketch of what it should look like, photos of the people you want me to draw,...).
- We agree on a price (be sure to take a look at the "examples & prices" section to know if my prices are within your budget).
- You pay (see the "payment" section for more on that).
- I work on the commission and show you work in progress often so you can give feedback and things can be tweaked.
- When the commission is done I'll send the files (in any format you need) to an email address of your choice.
- Payments go through PayPal. You give me an email address for me to send a money request to.
- In case you require an official invoice (only needed if you are a business owner) I'll also need your business name, full address and VAT number (if you have one). The invoice will be send as a PDF document to your email address.
- Work on the commission won't start before full payment.
Time of completion
- The time it takes to complete your commission will be determined at the moment of purchase (it depends on its complexity, how much other work I have in my queue, how quick you respond to me showing you work in progress,...).
- In case of short notice, your commission can be move to the front of the queue for an additional fee.
Terms & licensing
- All commissions include a license for commercial use, this basically means you (the original purchaser of the commission) are allowed to do anything you want with it (for example, putting the art on a shirt and selling it).
- It is not possible to ask for a commission without this license for a reduced price.
- I reserve the right to share the commission on social media and use it to promote my work (unless discussed otherwise).