PIXEL ART COMMISSIONS
Thanks for your interest in a commission!
Take your time to read all the info below. When you're ready or have additional questions you can contact me by sending me a message on Facebook
. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com
(I'll do my best to reply within 1-2 business days, be sure to check your spam folder if it takes longer).
Things I can make
- Portraits and full body characters
- Stream screens, alerts and emotes/badges/icons
- Social media headers/banners
- Custom stream widgets (includes coding)
- Complete (mini)games (art, coding and audio)
- Scenes for any other purpose (e.g., a music video)
All of these can either be static or fully animated. I'm also always open to try new things so if what you need is not in this list (and not in the "things I won't make" section below) feel free to still contact me.
Things I won't make
- Anything related to NFTs and Crypto stuff
- Sexually explicit material
- Realistic violent scenes
- Anything else that is NSFW
- Anything else that I might find distasteful or offensive
- You contact me with a detailed description of your idea and any material I might need for reference (a sketch of what it should look like, photos of the people you want me to draw, etc.).
- We agree on a price (be sure to take a look at the "examples & prices" section to know if my prices are within your budget).
- You pay (see the "payment" section for more on that).
- I work on the commission and show you work in progress often so you can give feedback and things can be tweaked.
- When the commission is done I'll send the files (in any format you need) to an email address of your choice.
- Payments go through PayPal (or bank tranfer if you are located in Europe and your currency is Euro). You give me an email address for me to send a money request to (or I will give you my bank info).
- In case you require an official invoice (only needed if you are a business owner) I'll also need your business name, full address and VAT number (if you have one). The invoice will be send as a PDF document to your email address.
- Work on the commission won't start before full payment (split payment possible for prices above 1000 EUR).
- Exceptionally happy with the work I delivered and want to tip? You can do so here (100% optional but always greatly appreciated)!
Time of completion
- The time it takes to complete your commission will be determined at the moment of purchase (it depends on its complexity, how much other work I have in my queue, how quick you respond to me showing you work in progress,...).
- In case of short notice, your commission can be move to the front of the queue for an additional fee.
By ordering a commission you agree to the following terms:
- You are allowed to use the commissioned work for commercial purposes.
- You are NOT allowed to turn the commissioned work into an NFT!
- Giving credit (... by Siegfried Croes) is optional but greatly appreciated!
- It is your responsibility to protect the commissioned work against copyright infringements.
- I reserve the right to share (and talk about) the commissioned work on social media and real-world events (in the form of still images and/or videos) to promote my work (unless discussed otherwise).
- The provided email address, personal information and all other exchanged material (e.g. reference photos) won't be used for any other purpose than the creation, delivery and payment of the commissioned work.